Saturday, March 12, 2011

Writer's block.... It really does exist

Writer's block... It really does exist

This past week I've had a hard time finding motivation to write... To be honest, I've had a hard time finding motivation for anything.

God keeps making some things painfully obvious... And I am having to really work on some things I didn't even know needed pruning until now - me things.

One thing is for certain, there is so much more for me to worry or stress about than myself.  I will always be my own worst critic, and yet I am remembering each day how much of this world is so NOT about me.  

I see so many kiddos with true needs, I see hunger in our community, and hear of women who are victims to abuse, kids lacking clothing and basic necessities, a man on the side of the road who does not have a home.  

My measly frustrations and issues seem very miniscual compared to so much true need.  Bringing myself back to perspective...  Want to join me?

The easiest way for me to stop dwelling in me, is to start dwelling in Him... One practical way is serving.  Serve, serve, serve...

No comments:

Post a Comment